Charles Myers, former Vice Chairman of Evercore, launched the firm in 2018 given the need in the marketplace for an independent consulting firm working at the intersection of global policy and financial markets.
Signum Global provides best-in-class research and customized advice for an exclusive set of institutions, ultimately helping clients navigate a world of ever growing macro and geopolitical uncertainty.
Signum Global defines policy broadly as legislation, regulation, elections, trade, security, tech, energy, climate, geopolitics and macroeconomic policy. We differentiate ourselves from the competition by offering:
- Independent analysis and forecasts on investible topics
- High-touch, customized service according to individual client requirements
- Unique access through exclusive roundtables to high-level policymakers and thought leaders
- Trips to Washington, London and Brussels to meet members of congress/parliament
- E-mail and phone access to the firm’s Principals 24/7
- Speaking engagements and asset gathering support
The Signum Global Approach
Determine what matters for investors and C-suites ahead of policy announcements and events
Deliver insights by fielding senior policymakers and practitioners with actionable analysis
Deploy our deep knowledge of key personalities and policy agendas that influence decisions and market outcomes